- Buy Altova SemanticWorks 2009 (en)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Download Filmmaking For Dummies
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap openPim
- Buy Cheap DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
|NARI Offers Tips to Hurricane Victims to Avoid Home Repair Scams|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Morgan Zenner|
|Friday, 16 November 2012 09:20|
Make sure your contractor is legally able to work in your area.
Des Plaines, Illinois, Nov. 13, 2012—The National Association of the Remodeling Industry offers tips for homeowners impacted by Superstorm Sandy to avoid home repair scams.
Con artists often show up at a homeowner's door after a disaster, offering an array of services and demanding a hefty down payment up front. They might offer a "great deal," based on using materials left over from a neighbor’s job, but homeowners should remember that a "great deal" isn't always what it seems. Frequently, these fly-by-night operators drive vehicles with out-of-state license plates, or set up temporary offices from which they can move quickly once authorities start looking for them. Before writing that check, and especially before allowing any unknown individual into your home, NARI suggests that a homeowner:
Homeowners should be especially skeptical if they....
# # #About NARI: The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the only trade association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry. The Association, which represents 7,000 member companies nationwide—comprised of 63,000 remodeling contractors— is “The Voice of the Remodeling Industry.”™ To learn more about membership, visit www.NARI.org or contact national headquarters, based in Des Plaines, Ill., at (847) 298-9200.
Tags See All Tags