- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC (en)
- Download Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CS6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Buy Cheap Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC cheap oem
|NARI remodelers more successful than industry norm|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Morgan Zenner|
|Friday, 22 February 2013 15:03|
Research reveals business sophistication level of NARI members
Des Plaines, Illinois, February 19, 2013—Members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) continue to lead the industry in terms of sales, production and employees, according to results of the 2012 NARI Member Profile Study, conducted by Fred Miller, president of Consumer Specialists.
The data—designed to provide a snapshot of NARI remodelers—shows slight growth in the number of company locations, in-house design work, dedicated salespeople and types of services offered.
“NARI members are quite adept at diversifying and adapting to market trends in order to remain successful,” says Tom O’Grady, CR, CKBR, chair of NARI’s Strategic Planning and Research committee and owner of O’Grady Builders in Drexel Hill, Pa. “The research suggests the majority of NARI businesses are operating on a sophisticated level, with ongoing evaluation of revenues, sales margins, overhead, income, performance, shifts in housing and consumer demands as the basis for decision-making.”
This year’s data shows other signs of improvement in the remodeling industry:
“Though the recession took its toll on many small businesses, NARI members seem to have prevailed,” O’Grady says. “Many of us are taking time to refresh our operations and responsibilities in preparation for growth over the next couple of years.” In fact, 93 percent of NARI members predict future sales to be as good or better in 2013, according to the Member Profile data.
NARI is a professional association whose members voluntarily subscribe to a strict code of ethics. Visit the NARI.org site to get tips on how to hire a remodeling professional and to search for NARI members in your area.
Click here to see an online version of this press release.
# # #About NARI: The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the only trade association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry. The Association, which represents 7,000 member companies nationwide—comprised of 63,000 remodeling contractors— is “The Voice of the Remodeling Industry.”™ To learn more about membership, visit www.NARI.org or contact national headquarters, based in Des Plaines, Ill., at (847) 298-9200.
Tags See All Tags