- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Discount - Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Buy Cheap Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Download Jaksta MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD Copy 5
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC cheap oem
|NASA asked to respond to allegations over Ames Research Center, Moffett Federal Airfield|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 16 May 2012 08:41|
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa is asking the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to respond to allegations from whistleblowers regarding the agency’s Ames Research Center at Moffett Federal Airfield in Santa Clara County, California.
The allegations involve whether the Google corporation leases space at the federal airfield at a rate below market value to house its corporate airplanes and whether the company has purchased jet fuel from the government at a discounted price, allegedly well below the market price due to tax treatment. Last month, Grassley asked the NASA Administrator to respond to allegations that the Ames Research Center allows foreign nationals to access sensitive materials contrary to International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
“The allegations are substantive,” Grassley said. “NASA should address the allegations in the interest of public accountability.”
Whistleblowers sought out Grassley with their concerns because of his reputation of receptiveness to whistleblowers.
Grassley wrote to NASA Administrator Charles F. Bolden, Jr. on April 18, seeking an agency briefing on the allegations involving foreign nationals and the director of the Ames Research Center. His office has not received a briefing from NASA officials, despite repeated follow-up inquiries.
Grassley wrote to Bolden on May 14 regarding the Google allegations.
The text of Grassley’s May 14 letter is available here.
The text of Grassley’s April 18 letter is available here.
Tags See All Tags