- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition cheap oem
- Buy ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full cheap oem
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 cheap oem
- Discount - Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress (en)
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Animations cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011
|National Archives Presenting at the Davenport Public Library|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Steve Hart|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 11:36|
On Saturday, October 22, 2011, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., the National Archives staff will be at the Davenport Main Street Library to do presentations on the soon to be released 1940 population schedules, land records, and naturalization records. The National Archives and Records Administration preserves the permanent records of the Federal Government, including original historical documents, photographs, maps, and much more, from nearly 100 federal agencies.
Attend a magnificent presentation of information and learning by the director of Archival Operations for the National Archives at Kansas City, Lori-Cox Paul from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and then stay until we close at 5:30 pm to research your genealogy records! Reservations are not required.
According to the National Archive website, many people know the National Archives keeps the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. They also hold, for the public, military records, naturalization records, government agency records, and even the cancelled check from the purchase of Alaska. For more than seventy years, the National Archives has preserved and provided access to these records.
But don’t think of this building as being in Washington D.C., although there is a facility there also, as there are over 50 facilities managed by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA.) All of the presidential libraries, including our own Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum in West Branch, are managed by the NARA.
Tags See All Tags