- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap InDesign CS5 Bible
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Buy Cheap ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- 99.95$ Corel Painter 12 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Download Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
|National Coalition for Public School Options Support Governor Branstad’s Education Reform Agenda|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Derek Flowers|
|Tuesday, 04 October 2011 15:59|
Plan Offers Iowa Families Greater Choice in Education
Des Moines, IA - Today the Iowa Chapter of the National Coalition for Public School Options (NCPSO) announced its support for Governor Terry Branstad’s blueprint for transforming Iowa’s education system.
Including such initiatives as greater access to charter schools, online education, and innovative learning models, the Branstad-Reynolds administration’s plan gives parents greater choice in education for their children.
“Just as each child is different, so is each child’s learning needs. While Iowa has long prided itself on its public education, it is time to raise the bar. Giving parents public school options will help ensure each Iowa child is getting the best education available to them,” said Briana LeClaire, NCPSO President.
In statehouses around the country Governors are working to improve education through high-quality innovative programs that have proven successful. Allowing Iowa families access to these options is a step in the right direction to once again make Iowa a leader in public education.
Branstad-Reynolds Education Reform Highlights:
Tags See All Tags