- Buy Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5
- Discount - Sony ACID Pro 6
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy BeLight Software Printfolio MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- Buy Corel Painter X3 MAC (en)
|National Learning Disabilities Conference in Anaheim Addresses Current Issues Related to Education and Employment|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mary-Clare Reynolds|
|Tuesday, 14 January 2014 10:17|
January 14, 2014—Pittsburgh, PA— Assistive technology, cultural diversity and universal design will be featured topics at the 51st annual international conference of the Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA) at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA, February 19-22, 2014.
19-21. Sessions will include AT Writing Solutions and Reading Solutions, Accessibility Tips and Tricks, Understanding Apps and Tablets Accessibility, sharing information about apps for a variety of uses, and demonstrations by AT vendors.
A special session on Wednesday night, Feb. 19, “Toxic Chemicals, Nutrition and Child Development” will be presented by Irva Hertz-Picciotto, M.P.H., Ph.D., Environmental Epidemiologist, Professor, UC Davis MIND Institute and Department of Public Health Sciences, University of California, Davis, CA. CNN Hero John Zickefoose (Mr. Z) will speak at the Adult Luncheon on Thursday, Feb. 20.
LDA is a non-profit organization of parents, professionals and adults with learning disabilities providing support, information, and advocacy on behalf of individuals with learning disabilities.
Tags See All Tags