- Discount - iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Buy PC Washer 2 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en)
- 49.95$ Roxio Creator 2010 Pro cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate (en)
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
- Download Sony ACID Music Studio 9
|National Private Duty Association, and Its Iowa Chapter, Change Name to Home Care Association of America|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Joni Williams|
|Wednesday, 16 January 2013 13:41|
Indianapolis, Ind. - The non-profit National Private Duty Association (NPDA), along with its Iowa chapter today announced that the organization has changed its name to the Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) to better reflect the organization’s role as an advocate for affordable and safe home care services.
Founded in 2002, the HCAOA is the nation's first and only association for private duty home care agencies. Members of the HCAOA are companies that provide private pay in-home care services for the elderly and disabled including home care aides, companion care, homemaker services and nursing care.
As an organization the HCAOA develops industry standards and best practices, creates core training and education programs for members, addresses legislative issues, and educates the public about the differences in private duty care models.
“There have been many changes in our industry as it continues to grow and evolve,” said Tim Purcey, president of the HCAOA. “Our organization continues to keep abreast of changes and make our members successful by helping them deliver affordable, quality services. We feel this name change allows us to better serve and support our membership, while continuing to educate the public and legislative leaders.”
The HCAOA, and its Iowa chapter, are the recognized resource for private duty home care practice, supported by a strong national membership of providers. HCAOA leads the industry that cares for people at home through education and advocacy. It currently represents nearly 1,400 home care agencies in 49 states and Puerto Rico.
HCAOA also launched a new website, www.homecareaoa.org. Effective immediately, all future business will be conducted using the new name.
Tags See All Tags