- Buy Cheap Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom (en)
- Discount - Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- Buy OEM Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- 19.95$ Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 (en)
|Natural Juice Remedies are Just the Right Prescription for Some Ailments|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 09:11|
Veggie Cocktails Target Bad Cholesterol,
Arthritis, Headaches & More
Drinking to good health via juicing is seeing a resurgence in popularity as a new generation discovers the benefits of juiced vegetables, says nutritionist and juicing icon Cherie Calbom, MS. (“The Juice Lady”).
“For decades, people with acute medical conditions and those striving for optimum health have turned to juicing nutrient-dense ingredients,” says Calbom, author of a new book full of juicing tips, tricks and recipes, “The Juice Lady's Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies,” (www.juiceladycherie.com).
“You can supplement your diet with a glass of fresh juice, or go on a days-long cleansing ‘juice feast.’ And you can use different combinations of ingredients to improve your mood or boost your energy or even help alleviate physical ailments.”
Calbom says she witnessed the transformation of a woman who had back and arthritis pain, which caused her many nights of interrupted sleep due to pain in her hands. After six weeks of juicing in the morning and before dinner, she lost 12 pounds and felt more energetic in the mornings. More importantly, her arthritic and back pain has completely ceased.
Calbom suggests these cocktails for people burdened with specific ailments:
“As with any juice cocktail, these drinks are best imbibed as soon as possible after being processed,” Calbom says. “This is ‘live food,’ which has a full complement of vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, biophotons and enzymes. You can make it the night before, however, and drink in the morning or take it with you if you keep it chilled in a covered container.”
About Cherie Calbom
Cherie Calbom, MS is the author of 21 books, including the best-seller “Juicing for Life,” with 2 million copies sold in the United States and published in 23 countries. Known as “The Juice Lady” for her work with juicing and health, her juice therapy and cleansing programs have been popular for more than a decade. She holds a Master of Science degree in nutrition from Bastyr University. She has practiced as a clinical nutritionist at St. Luke Medical Center, Bellevue, Wash., and as a celebrity nutritionist for George Foreman and Richard Simmons.
Tags See All Tags