- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Download Corel PDF Fusion
- Buy Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy OEM Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training
- Discount - Roxio Copy & Convert 3
- Discount - 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- 49.95$ ACDSee Pro MAC cheap oem
|NAWCA Grants to Help Pheasants Forever Conserve Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin Habitat|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Pheasants Forever Press|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 08:12|
PF utilizes NAWCA funding to create wildlife habitat, public hunting opportunities
Washington, D.C. – June 14, 2012 – Pheasants Forever has been awarded five North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) grants to conserve wetlands and associated grasslands in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Pheasants Forever will utilize NAWCA funding to permanently protect and conserve habitat on more than 2,100 acres that are vital to waterfowl and upland birds and also open to public hunting.
Pheasants Forever projects funded with NAWCA Small Grants in the Midwest for 2012 include:
Project: Iowa Prairie Pothole Upland Habitat Enhancement II. The purpose of this grant project is to fund critical enhancement of native, local tallgrass prairie on state wildlife management areas within the 35-county Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Region in Iowa. The goal is to assist in the enhancement of 1,440 acres of tallgrass prairie and create 290 new acres of tallgrass prairie associated with restored wetlands on areas designated for wildlife management. The objective is to enhance tallgrass prairie blocks large enough to achieve ecological function and to benefit all grassland bird species that breed in the Iowa portion of the Prairie Pothole Region. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is a partner on this project.
Project: West Central MN Grasslands II, Big Stone, Pope, Traverse and Stevens Counties. West-central Minnesota provides important migration and breeding waterfowl habitats. This area also provides critical staging and migratory habitats for lesser scaup, canvasbacks, ring-necked ducks and other migratory waterfowl. The purpose of this project is to restore and protect grassland and wetland habitats to assist land managers in increasing and accelerating grassland management for the benefit of waterfowl and grassland nesting birds within the project area. The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service is a partner on this project.
About Pheasants Forever
Tags See All Tags