- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM FL Studio 8 XXL
- Buy OEM Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
- Buy Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
|NAWCA Grants to Help Pheasants Forever Conserve Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin Habitat|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Pheasants Forever Press|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 08:12|
PF utilizes NAWCA funding to create wildlife habitat, public hunting opportunities
Washington, D.C. – June 14, 2012 – Pheasants Forever has been awarded five North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) grants to conserve wetlands and associated grasslands in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Pheasants Forever will utilize NAWCA funding to permanently protect and conserve habitat on more than 2,100 acres that are vital to waterfowl and upland birds and also open to public hunting.
Pheasants Forever projects funded with NAWCA Small Grants in the Midwest for 2012 include:
Project: Iowa Prairie Pothole Upland Habitat Enhancement II. The purpose of this grant project is to fund critical enhancement of native, local tallgrass prairie on state wildlife management areas within the 35-county Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Region in Iowa. The goal is to assist in the enhancement of 1,440 acres of tallgrass prairie and create 290 new acres of tallgrass prairie associated with restored wetlands on areas designated for wildlife management. The objective is to enhance tallgrass prairie blocks large enough to achieve ecological function and to benefit all grassland bird species that breed in the Iowa portion of the Prairie Pothole Region. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is a partner on this project.
Project: West Central MN Grasslands II, Big Stone, Pope, Traverse and Stevens Counties. West-central Minnesota provides important migration and breeding waterfowl habitats. This area also provides critical staging and migratory habitats for lesser scaup, canvasbacks, ring-necked ducks and other migratory waterfowl. The purpose of this project is to restore and protect grassland and wetland habitats to assist land managers in increasing and accelerating grassland management for the benefit of waterfowl and grassland nesting birds within the project area. The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service is a partner on this project.
About Pheasants Forever
Tags See All Tags