- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- Discount - ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- 39.95$ ABest Video Converter Spirit cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS
- Buy Adobe Authorware 7 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Buy Steinberg Cubase 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
|Nearly $400,000 to Palmer College of Chiropractic|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 20 September 2010 13:53|
WASHINGTON – Sept 10, 2010 - Senator Chuck Grassley today said that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Division of Grants Operations Management awarded a $396,000 grant to Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport.
Palmer College will use the money to fund a research focused initiative.
Each year, thousands of local Iowa organizations, colleges and universities, individuals and state agencies apply for competitive grants from the federal government. The funding is then awarded based on each local organization or individual’s ability to meet criteria set by the federal entity administering the funds.
Tags See All Tags