- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- Download Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy Digital Photography Composition For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional cheap oem
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC cheap oem
|Nelson Chiropractic Will Be Celebrating 15 Years in Practice and Christian Care Will Benefit|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Lindsey Probizanski|
|Thursday, 06 June 2013 09:11|
Rock Island, IL –Nelson Chiropractic, located in Bettendorf, will be hosting a Patient Appreciation Week June 10 through June 14. During this special week, Dr. Nelson, Dr. Friemel and Dr. Gall will be donating their time and services—consultation, state-ofthe-art computerized spinal exam and x-rays if they are needed—to new patients in exchange for a $20 donation to Christian Care’s Domestic Violence Shelter. This is a value of over $200! Nelson Chiropractic will also be taking donations from anyone who wants to drop off supplies or money for the organization.
Christian Care, a local nonprofit, provides safe shelter, nutritious meals, and a wide variety of resources to needy men, women and children throughout the Quad Cities. Our vision is to transform the lives of those we serve, offering the homeless and survivors of domestic violence an opportunity to start a new, more productive life.
We rely on the generosity, kindness and enthusiasm of donors to help us serve the hundreds of men, women and children who turn to Christian Care for assistance each year.
Dr. Nelson encourages people to take advantage of this opportunity to help the local shelter and invites them to call Nelson Chiropractic at (563) 359-9541 to make an appointment today. Due to legal restrictions, this offer is not available to patients with state or federally funded healthcare plans, such as Medicaid and Medicare.
Tags See All Tags