- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Buy Cheap FL Studio 9 Producer XXL
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
- 99.95$ Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit) (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,br,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh,tw)
|New Book Captures Wisdom of Every President|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Don Bracken|
|Tuesday, 23 July 2013 13:48|
Their words put into Perspective and 40 Categories
Harry Truman said, “There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know.” His words first appeared in a biographical work by William Hillman, sixty years ago. They now appear in Wisdom from the Oval Office, a new book by Pierce Word who has assembled 40 categories of quotations of all the presidents of the United States. It is considered the largest assemblage of U.S. presidential quotations in publishing history. Its pub date is July 26, 2013
Along with Mr. Truman, the words of Washington, Obama and the others, are presented about a broad range of subjects such as love, religion, God, and friendship, subjects not the usual presidential subjects, but war, peace, honor, leadership, freedom and liberty receive an abundance of attention. The flow of quotations and the manner in which they are categorized shows, interestingly, the frame of mind of each president such as Lincoln’s spirituality, Nixon’s binocular view of love and fear, and Obama on parental love. Of particular interest is the diversity of interest on the subject of politics of which they all have commonality.
The idea for The Wisdom from the Oval Office was compiled by author Pierce Word while a student at the University of Chicago. Frustrated at the difficulty he had finding the “right” quotations for his various academic projects, he knew there had to be a better way and made one with his new book after culling through library stacks and Internet portals for two years.
The results of his two year search was hailed by reviewer Gordon Osmond of “Bookpleasures.com” who wrote “…as for anyone interested in savoring the full range of presidential statements as a means of acquiring a fuller understanding of this country’s past glories and contemporary challenges, this book is surely required reading. The aptly named Mr. Word should be sincerely thanked for it.”
Author Pierce Word is a resident of Chicago, Illinois and received his undergraduate degree at the University of Chicago. He did graduate work at the University of Cairo in his pursuit of Mid-Eastern studies
Wisdom from the Oval Office, 9781933909448 was published by History Publishing Company on July.23, 2013. It is available at Barnes and Noble booksellers and in fine bookstores nationally and on BN.com and Amazon.com and other internet sites globally.
Tags See All Tags