- Buy OEM 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- 69.95$ Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (en,de,fr,ja)
- Download SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009 (en)
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- 79.95$ Adobe After Effects CS4 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Altova MapForce Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
|New book helps readers find peace in silent moments|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Laurie Tomlinson|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 13:40|
ANAMOSA, Iowa – To really reap the benefits of God's word and purpose for one’s life, Iowa author Sherry Hill believes it is imperative for individuals to take a deep breath, step back, and just be quiet.
In her small and powerful new book, “In the Silence: How to attain true peace and self-discovery through the Lord’s purpose,” Hill outlines the path to true and healing silence, helping readers see themselves for who they are and allowing them to emerge and walk into a new life of goals, discipline, destiny, and victory.
“A fulfilled existence is out there waiting for you—all you have to do is reach out and grab it,” Hill says. “By listening to yourself and taking the right way, rather than the convenient, you will reach a potential that will both challenge and reward you.”
Hill invites readers to join her in accomplishing life's divine, God-ordained purpose and attaining ultimate peace in the silence.
Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, the book is available through bookstores nationwide, from the publisher at www.tatepublishing.com/
Hill is a student and mother of an adult son, Alex, who suffers from autism. She knows that God has blessed her with this child, and has a profound desire to transcend any obstacles to give her son the best and most rewarding life that he can have. She and her son live in the small community of Anamosa, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags