- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012
- Download IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 (en)
- Download Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- 199.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
|New Book Offers Children Education Against Bullying|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Author House|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 11:46|
Author and teaching major Courtney Jefferson pens new book on popular and important issue in today’s school systems
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – According to the National Education Association, it is estimated that 160,000 children miss school every day due to fear of attack or intimidation by other students. With staggering statistics such as these, it isn’t hard to see a growing problem for today’s youth. To help those being bullied, or even those who are bullies themselves, Courtney Jefferson has penned her new book Shoo, Bobby Don’t Bother Me! (published by AuthorHouse).
Shoo, Bobby Don’t Bother Me! tells the story of Billy Bubbles, a youngster who is being bullied at school by Bobby Mitchell, the biggest boy in class. Through his trials and tribulations, readers will learn important tactics on the proper way to deal with a bully and that it is okay to speak up for themselves.
Jefferson was inspired to write her book when she met a little girl who was being bullied her first year in school. “She was in kindergarten and was already having problems with a bully,” she explains. “I then began to think about all the other children out there who are being bullied, have been bullied, or are bullies themselves. I wanted to address this issue head on.”
“Bullying is starting younger and younger and my book addresses it on an elementary level.”
About the Author
Courtney Jefferson was born October 18, 1988 in Kansas City, Missouri. Jefferson recently attended Northwest Missouri State University, majoring in elementary education with a minor in early childhood education. Teaching has been one of her lifelong goals, though, ultimately, she would like to open her own preschool.
. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags