- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 3 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition cheap oem
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter
- 69.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Real-World XML (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC
|New Book on Bible, Presidents, Inaugerations and Changing American Culture|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Don Bracken|
|Friday, 18 April 2014 08:37|
The Bible and America
So Help Me God, a new book that traces the historical connection between the Bible and the Inaugural ceremonies of the United States and each of the individual states, will be in book stores next week. Author Michael B. Costanzo creates snapshot affects of all the presidential ceremonies and all the governments that once occupied territory in the U.S. specifically the Republic of Texas, the Confederate States of America, and the Republic of Hawaii. So Help Me God is a complete work of the Bible and its relationship with the United States.
This fascinating book sets the groundwork for the tradition of the Bible in America by providing an overview of the use of the Bible in England’s coronation ceremonies, Bible publishing in England, and the beginning of Bible publishing in America in colonial times. It provides a fascinating view of the changing social traditions and customs in America set against the backdrop of political practices, governmental procedures, and social celebrations for each president. Starting with the simple ceremony in New York City for George Washing ton who stood on a balcony viewed by a standing crowd on the street below to the elaborate parades and dress affairs for contemporary presidents, the reader will witness the growth of America’s position in the world and the changing culture that developed with that growth.
So Help Me God 9781933909950 was published by History Publishing Company in soft cover, 410 pages, and is indexed with appendices and endnotes. Cover price is $18.95. It will available in bookstores nationally and in e-books globally.
Historian and author Michael Costanzo resides in Columbia, Tennessee with his wife and family. His forthcoming book In the Course of Human Events, the story of the remarkable and little known journey of the actual document that is The Declaration of Independence will be published in July, 2015
Tags See All Tags