- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Real-World XML cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- Download ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012 (en)
- Buy Alien Skin Snap Art 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Download Kigo M4V Converter MAC
|New book presents three stories of ‘Fatal Females’|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Tuesday, 19 November 2013 10:33|
Protagonist Tony Rawlins find difficult circumstances during his search for romance
LANSDALE, Pa. – In M. Paul Chinitz’s new novel, “Fatal Females: A Tony Rawlins Mystery Trilogy” (published by Trafford Publishing), a gullible man seeking romance learns, at a terrible cost, that he needs to be more careful in how he makes his choices.
Tony Rawlins answers a provocative ad in the personals section of a paper and finds himself convicted of a murder he did not commit. Evidence later gets him released pending a retrial when his accuser can be found. Meanwhile, his boss asks him to examine a murdered man’s business accounts, which leads him into uncovering other murders, including his accuser.
An excerpt from “Fatal Females”:
“‘Dunkins said I’d find you here.’ I looked up from my plate of goulash, the Wednesday alternative to fish at Rose’s Diner. I knew that voice only too well to be surprised at seeing Reva Morgan’s somewhat plump figure wedge into my narrow booth.
‘The broiled salmon would have been a better choice,’ she continued in her also somewhat confrontational style.”
The three stories that make up “Fatal Females” move rapidly. “There are murders,” Chinitz explains, “but not ‘gore.’ Tony’s relations with manipulative women, some good, some bad, all leave him alone at the end.”
By M. Paul Chinitz
Hardcover | 6 x 9 in | 236 pages | ISBN 9781426995309
Softcover | 6 x 9 in | 236 pages | ISBN 9781426995316
E-Book | 236 pages | ISBN 9781426995293
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
M. Paul Chinitz is a retired computer engineering manager and adjunct university professor who published a technical book on computer design and numerous training manuals on computers for Univac (now Unisys). He is also the author of “Keonah Days.” Chinitz lives in Pennsylvania. “Fatal Females” is his second novel.
Trafford Publishing, an Author Solutions, LLC, author services imprint, was the first publisher in the world to offer an “on-demand publishing service,” and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford’s experience for self publishing their books. For more information about Trafford Publishing, or to publish your book today, call 1-888-232-4444 or visit trafford.com.
Tags See All Tags