- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows (en)
- Buy Cheap Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Download Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Download SnagIt 2.2 MAC
- Buy Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate (en,zh,cs,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,ja,ko,nb,pl,pt,ru,es,sv)
- Download Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
|New book shares how type 2 diabetic became insulin-free in 30 days|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Laurie Tomlinson|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:01|
ELDRIDGE, Iowa – When Iowa author Jason L. McLaughlin was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, he knew it was going to be a lifestyle adjustment, but he didn't realize just how much. He quickly got tired of testing his blood sugar levels and injecting insulin. So he decided to do something about it.
After months of research, developing a systematic plan, and actual application, he was free from his dependence on insulin injections. He shares how others can become insulin-free in just one month in his new book releasing nationwide this month, “Diabetes: How I Got Off Insulin In 30 Days.”
The book takes readers through the daily routine, the rules that govern diabetic lifestyles, and the best way to get in control. McLaughlin hopes that, by following the proper eating habits and engaging in a regular exercise plan, readers too can tell their families and friends they are insulin-free in just 30 days.
Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, the book is available through bookstores nationwide, from the publisher at www.tatepublishing.com/
McLaughlin lives in Eldridge, Iowa. For more information, visit kickinsulin.tateauthor.com.
Tags See All Tags