- Discount - ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Download VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Discount - The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Buy SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring (en)
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Copy
- 89.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- 199.95$ Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
|New Book Showcases Father’s Love for his Family|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Author House|
|Monday, 18 June 2012 13:42|
Author and father Claude Anthony Gossman calls attention to the importance of family
READLYN, Iowa – A father’s love can be powerful. In his new book The Fulfillment of a Dream (published by AuthorHouse) author and father Claude Anthony Gossman tells the story of a father and his love for his family.
When asked about his inspiration for writing The Fulfillment of a Dream, Gossman responded simply, “The ultimate dream of every father is to provide love, security and happiness to his family.”
“The world seems to have forgotten about family values,” he says. As a reminder of these key qualities, he tells the story of the Tom Stone family.
When they stepped onto the bank of the stream, June breathed in a sigh of relief. She saw Jenny and Cheryl sitting on Sandy’s lap as they watched the boys swing out on the swing, drop off into the water in a big splash and swim back to shore for another swing. They would run up on shore and approach the swing on the run, timing their leap just right so that, just as the bag was over the ground, they would leap in the air and catch the bag before it swung away from the bank. The two German shepherds stood on shore and barked excitedly at all of the commotion in the water, but Snooper was in and out of the water as she ran right behind the next boy who ran at the swinging bag. As it swung out, Snooper would leap into the air, following that boy momentarily, disappearing below the surface before she surfaced and paddled over to a nearby swimmer.
The Fulfilment of a Dream is Gossman’s call to arms for families to once again come together as one.
About the AuthorClaude Anthony Gossman lives in Readlyn, Iowa. He loves to write books as this is his passion. He dedicates this book to his family: Jeff, Jody, Mark, Carrie and most especially to Candi, who gives her full support to this project. Gossman also dedicates his work to his nine grandchildren.
Tags See All Tags