- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy Cheap Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Download Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- Buy Cheap Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Download PhoneView 2 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 cheap oem
|New Bridal Exhibit at German American Heritage Center|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Kelly Lao|
|Wednesday, 09 January 2013 13:18|
The German American Heritage Center will be opening its brand new exhibit Vintage Vows & Veils on Sunday, January 13th with a talk on German Wedding Traditions with Kathlyn Hofmann at 2pm. Ms. Hofmann will discuss interesting ways in which American traditions differ from the German to kick off our celebration of brides in the Quad Cities.
The exhibition features over 30 gowns from 1868 to 1968 with a visual timeline of bridal fashion. Cake toppers, garters, veils, and other artifacts of the wedding are on display from local families with German roots.
The exhibit runs January 13th through May 26th and is sponsored by Genesis. Admission is $5 for Adults, $4 for Seniors, and $3 for Children 5-17. The German American Heritage Center is located at 712 W 2nd St. Davenport, IA and is open Tuesday through Saturday 10a.m. to 4p.m. and Sundays 12p.m. to 4p.m.
Tags See All Tags