- Download CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
- Download Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 cheap oem
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Corel AfterShot Pro
- 199.95$ QuarkXPress 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
|New CEO at CASI|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Sarah Arp|
|Thursday, 17 October 2013 07:36|
DAVENPORT — The Board of Directors for Center for Active Seniors (CASI) are proud to announce Laura Kopp as its new Chief Executive Officer.
Kopp joined the Quad Cities community 10 years ago, when she relocated from the south Florida area with her husband, Dr. Steve Kopp, who was born and raised in northwest Davenport.
Kopp is looking forward to her new role and is thrilled to be joining the agency at such a crucial time.
“My professional and personal goal has always been to be a part of developing a healthy, strong and vibrant community where I can raise my children. Through my work with abused children, troubled youth and adults with significant disabilities, I feel I have laid some of that groundwork. Joining CASI at a time when the demographics of the Quad Cities demand a more comprehensive set of services for our seniors, will be the realization of a lifelong dream for me.”
“Seniors and senior services are changing and we needed someone who could help mold CASI’s future,” said Board Chair Gwen Tombergs. “Laura brings a wealth of experience and enthusiasm which will well serve CASI and its clientele.”
Kopp’s most recent position was as the Vice President of Programs with Goodwill of the Heartland where she provided direct oversight to 23 rehabilitative programs across a 19 county territory. Kopp has served previously as the Director of Clinical Services for Family Resources, Inc, and the Director of Children’s Trauma Services with the Child Abuse Council. Kopp earned a Master’s degree in Educational Psychology from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in 1996.
Kopp was recognized as one of the Quad Cities Area Leaders Under 40 by Blackhawk College in 2007. In addition to her work within the not-for-profit arena, Kopp has been involved in the Quad Cities United Way Income Council, the Scott County Community Partnerships for Protecting Children, and the Iowa Chapter of Child Advocacy Centers.
Kopp and her husband, Steve, reside in Davenport along with their two children.
# # #
Tags See All Tags