- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Acala DVD Audio Ripper
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics (en)
- Download Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Presenter 9
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- Buy How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4 (en)
- 24.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement (en)
- Discount - Adobe Presenter 9
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
|New children’s book helps with bedtime anxiety|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Author House|
|Thursday, 25 April 2013 07:45|
The Tuck-In’ introduces new bedtime traditions to help children go to bed peacefully
IVINS, Utah – Most parents are all-too-familiar with the temper tantrums and obstinate behavior that can accompany bedtime. Here with a resource to help parents get their children to bed peacefully comes “The Tuck-In: (A Child’s Event)” (published by AuthorHouse), the reassuring new children’s book by author Karen J. Cheever.
Based on Cheever’s own experiences, “The Tuck-In” tells the story of Savannah, who like most kids, hates bedtime with a passion. When Savannah’s mother tells her it’s time for bed, Savannah complains, whines and asks to stay up late.
However, this night is going to be different. Savannah’s mom introduces her to a very unique event called The Tuck-In. The Tuck-In becomes a special nightly ritual and Savannah learns to no longer dread bedtime. Cheever’s book will foster a connection between parent and child while dispelling bedtime anxiety. It also creates an opportunity to create memories and traditions that can be carried on through generations and includes a helpful section for parents that lists the steps necessary to complete a successful tuck-in each and every night.
By Karen J. Cheever
Softcover | 8.5 x 8.5 in | 24 pages | ISBN 9781477275467
E-Book | 24 pages | ISBN 9781477275474
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
Karen J. Cheever has a bachelor’s degree in English education, a bachelor’s degree in journalism with a minor in Spanish and a master’s degree in instructional technology with an emphasis in adult education. She taught public school for two years in Utah and Idaho and spent eight years developing wellness programming for an award-winning, nationally recognized spa. She has worked in the public, private and government sectors and owns her own business Cheever resides in St. George, Utah, with her husband and two children, who no longer dread bedtime.
Tags See All Tags