- Download Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Rob Papen Predator MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Buy OEM EFD HD Tune Professional
- 299.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- 99.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS5 cheap oem
- Download Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC
|New children’s book helps with bedtime anxiety|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Author House|
|Thursday, 25 April 2013 07:45|
The Tuck-In’ introduces new bedtime traditions to help children go to bed peacefully
IVINS, Utah – Most parents are all-too-familiar with the temper tantrums and obstinate behavior that can accompany bedtime. Here with a resource to help parents get their children to bed peacefully comes “The Tuck-In: (A Child’s Event)” (published by AuthorHouse), the reassuring new children’s book by author Karen J. Cheever.
Based on Cheever’s own experiences, “The Tuck-In” tells the story of Savannah, who like most kids, hates bedtime with a passion. When Savannah’s mother tells her it’s time for bed, Savannah complains, whines and asks to stay up late.
However, this night is going to be different. Savannah’s mom introduces her to a very unique event called The Tuck-In. The Tuck-In becomes a special nightly ritual and Savannah learns to no longer dread bedtime. Cheever’s book will foster a connection between parent and child while dispelling bedtime anxiety. It also creates an opportunity to create memories and traditions that can be carried on through generations and includes a helpful section for parents that lists the steps necessary to complete a successful tuck-in each and every night.
By Karen J. Cheever
Softcover | 8.5 x 8.5 in | 24 pages | ISBN 9781477275467
E-Book | 24 pages | ISBN 9781477275474
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
Karen J. Cheever has a bachelor’s degree in English education, a bachelor’s degree in journalism with a minor in Spanish and a master’s degree in instructional technology with an emphasis in adult education. She taught public school for two years in Utah and Idaho and spent eight years developing wellness programming for an award-winning, nationally recognized spa. She has worked in the public, private and government sectors and owns her own business Cheever resides in St. George, Utah, with her husband and two children, who no longer dread bedtime.
Tags See All Tags