- Discount - Adobe Captivate CC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
- 9.95$ Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Ashampoo Office 2008
|New Executive Producer at dphilms!|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Jessica Verscha|
|Thursday, 19 April 2012 15:52|
dphilms hires Executive Producer and Operations Manager
ROCK ISLAND, Ill. (April 19, 2012) – dphilms, a full-service multi-media production company has named Jennifer Verscha as its new Executive Producer and Operations Manager.
Jennifer will use her skills as a marketing guru to promote dphilms through social media, web, tradeshows and networking events. Her impeccable organization skills will be used to manage client services, workflow and scheduling while keeping projects on time and on budget.
“We are pleased Jennifer has joined the dphilms crew,” noted Shelly Dingeldein, President of dphilms. “We know her experience and expertise will be a great asset to our creative team.”
Jennifer brings 10 plus years of event planning, retail, management and marketing experience. Having worked for and assisted in marketing campaigns for both small and large companies, from fortune 500 to not-for-profit organizations; including Simon Property Group, the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce and Von Maur, just to name a few.
Jennifer Verscha has a BA in Management and a minor in Marketing from Western Illinois University – Quad Cities.
She and her husband reside in Rock Island, IL with their two sons.
With over 35 years in the production business, the creative staff at dphilms has delivered outstanding results to a broad range of clientele in broadcast programming, commercials, corporate & training videos, promotional & tradeshow videos, music videos, feature films and many more. Our work can be seen on nearly every major network including: The History Channel (American Pickers), FOX News Channel NY, MSNBC (Hardball & Morning Joe), Lifetime, HGTV, ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS. We have been involved in 100’s of infomercials featuring famous pitchmen from George Foreman to the late Billy Mays, as well as, music videos for Jon BonJovi, Nickelback and Keith Urban.
Our 11,000 sq. ft. facility in The District of Rock Island houses the latest in HD technology, from cameras to two fully-equipped HD editing suites.
OnAIR ONLine ONTime That’s how we roll.
Tags See All Tags