- Buy Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Download Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional (en)
- Buy OEM Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
- Buy Cheap Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,de,ru,es,fr,it,pl)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Snap Art 3 cheap oem
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard (en)
|New Family Gallery and December Family Tour at the Figge|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Stephen Mohr|
|Monday, 22 November 2010 16:18|
Figge tour focuses on works that are popular with children.
Take a break from the hectic holiday season at the Figge Art Museum, where you can enjoy a special family-oriented tour. “Celebrating Family” is offered the first three Sundays in December at 1:30 pm (Dec. 5, 12, 19). The tour begins in the Family Gallery with Doris Lee’s print Thanksgiving, which depicts women preparing Thanksgiving dinner during the Great Depression. Families will then be introduced to colorful and whimsical works in the College Invitational exhibition, and several paintings and sculptures by famous artists Alexander Calder, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Deborah Butterfield. The works were selected for the “Celebrating Family” tour because they are popular with both children and adults. After the tour, participants can enjoy free hot chocolate.
Thanksgiving is now up in the Family Gallery, so if you can’t wait for the tour, bring your family into the Figge today or anytime through the holiday season and enjoy art activities in the gallery with your loved ones!
Tour is free with price of admission. Admission is $7 for adults, $6 for seniors, and $4 for children. Open Sundays : Noon-5pm.
Tags See All Tags