- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Discount - Aurora Media Workshop
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Buy Paragon CampTune 8 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training (en)
- 29.95$ Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 (en)
- Discount - Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
|New Family Gallery and December Family Tour at the Figge|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Stephen Mohr|
|Monday, 22 November 2010 16:18|
Figge tour focuses on works that are popular with children.
Take a break from the hectic holiday season at the Figge Art Museum, where you can enjoy a special family-oriented tour. “Celebrating Family” is offered the first three Sundays in December at 1:30 pm (Dec. 5, 12, 19). The tour begins in the Family Gallery with Doris Lee’s print Thanksgiving, which depicts women preparing Thanksgiving dinner during the Great Depression. Families will then be introduced to colorful and whimsical works in the College Invitational exhibition, and several paintings and sculptures by famous artists Alexander Calder, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Deborah Butterfield. The works were selected for the “Celebrating Family” tour because they are popular with both children and adults. After the tour, participants can enjoy free hot chocolate.
Thanksgiving is now up in the Family Gallery, so if you can’t wait for the tour, bring your family into the Figge today or anytime through the holiday season and enjoy art activities in the gallery with your loved ones!
Tour is free with price of admission. Admission is $7 for adults, $6 for seniors, and $4 for children. Open Sundays : Noon-5pm.
Tags See All Tags