- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 9.95$ ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter cheap oem
- Download Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Discount - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Download Macpaw CleanMyMac 2
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,hu,pl,cs,tr)
- 59.95$ Roxio Creator 2012 Pro cheap oem
|New historical fiction tests three men through war, hunger and strife|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Tuesday, 14 January 2014 10:12|
Readers witness World War I, the Great Depression and World War II through the eyes of three men in ‘For Love and Honor’
PUEBLO, Colo. – From LeRoy A. Miltner, author of the 2013 novel “Night Songs,” comes a new novel, “For Honor and Love” (published by AuthorHouse), the story of a tested friendship between three unlikely friends and their inner longings to prove themselves.
Set in the posh estate of Evenwood just outside of Philadelphia, “For Honor and Love” introduces readers to three ambitious men living in the first half of the 20th century. Morris Halstead has built a fabric and clothing empire and decides to construct a garden for the community. He employs a German immigrant, who brings his young nephew, Caspar Ritter, to help build the garden.
Caspar and Morris become good friends and are soon joined by Caspar’s old friend, Rolf von Nida, an arrogant son of German nobility. Each of them is tested as World War I erupts and the Great Depression closes businesses across the nation, but it is the rise of the Nazi party in Germany that causes tensions for the men.
“The impact of various national and worldwide conflicts move their lives in many directions, bringing to the surface their inmost values, their weaknesses and strengths and finally the power of love and forgiveness to restore relationships,” explains Miltner.
“For Honor and Love” is a testament to the resilience and strength of human nature as all three men struggle to overcome hardships and fulfill their dreams. Miltner hopes readers reflect on how historical events shaped the lives of his characters.
“For Honor and Love”
By LeRoy A. Miltner
Softcover | 6 x 9 in | 318 pages | ISBN 9781491822906
E-Book | 318 pages | ISBN 9781491822890
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
LeRoy A. Miltner read history at Gettysburg College and later became a collector of military artifacts. His travels have taken him to Switzerland as a student; to Jordan as part of an archeological team; to Zimbabwe on safari and again to do relief work; to Germany searching his family genealogy; to France to visit the battle sites of two wars; and to the Yucatan to study the Mayan culture. He is currently a trustee of the Pueblo City/County Library District and a docent at the El Pueblo History Museum both in Colorado. He lives with his wife in Pueblo, Colorado.
. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags