- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Designing a Book cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Discount - Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Buy Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 (en)
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Download Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC
- Buy Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 9.95$ MacItBetter BetterZip 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC (en,ar,ch,cs,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pl,ru)
- Discount - Adobe Captivate CC
|New Iowa Poll Has Ron Paul Best Able to Defeat Obama|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Monday, 12 December 2011 14:11|
Paul polls in top three again, fares best vs. Obama
ANKENY, Iowa – Among all competitors for the Republican nomination, 2012 Presidential candidate Ron Paul has the best chance of defeating President Obama in a head-to-head race, according to a new poll.
The NBC News/Marist Poll has Ron Paul polling in the top three among likely Republican caucus goers. Paul places third with 17 percent behind Mitt Romney in second place and Newt Gingrich in first place with 18 and 26 percent, respectively. Among the larger pool of potential Republican caucus goers, Paul again places third with 16 percent, behind Romney and Gingrich with 18 and 25 percent, respectively.
Paul polling in the top three in Iowa is a conventional outcome, yet the NBC News/Marist Poll reveals some interesting facts about the 12-term Texas Congressman’s competitiveness against Obama:
A Des Moines Register poll released yesterday shows Paul polling a strong second with 18 percent among likely Republican caucus goers, close behind Newt Gingrich who earned 25 percent. With 16 percent of the vote, Mitt Romney was the only other candidate to attract double-digit support.
Tags See All Tags