- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- Buy Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Download Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
- Buy Cheap Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- 9.95$ Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Corel PhotoImpact X3
|“New novel, “Anonymous” written in Palahniuk style.”|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Allison Grady|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2008 12:15|
March 11, 2008 - Jason Tanamor, award-winning writer and author, has a new novel out called, “Anonymous.” The novel is a series of stories. Stories are what make the world go round. And they’re also what keep a group of prisoners going. Everyday, locked up in their cell, these prisoners spill their guts to the others through toilets and drain pipes, hoping to “pass” the time until they are able to see the light of day. Some of the stories, they disclose things that only locked up criminals should hear. The other stories, they explain why most people would agree that this group of misfits should be locked up. An excerpt, as well as ordering information, is available at: http://www.createspace.com/3334599.
Influenced by Chuck Palahniuk (“Fight Club”) and Bret Easton Ellis (“American Psycho”), Tanamor does not disappoint readers of well-crafted, intense, and intelligent writing. “There is a strong mix of humor and in your face craftsmanship,” commented Tanamor. “I like to write about the stories that people don’t necessarily like to tell, but like to hear.” Palahniuk is so much of an influence, “Anonymous” is an homage to the author, written in the style of the “Fight Club” writer.
Jason Tanamor has won honors for his short screenplay, In My Dreams, and has been praised and supported by industry professionals. “Tanamor's humor has the appeal of Saturday Night Live's 'Deep Thoughts.' It's not just offbeat - it's an entirely different time signature. Giving rise to plenty of double-takes and raised eyebrows, the writing is simple and uproariously funny. The result will leave readers in stitches,” said Jenna Glatzer, author of “Celine Dion: For Keeps.” He also has support from his hero, Chuck Palahniuk, and Stan Stankos, writer for top comedian George Lopez.
Tags See All Tags