- Buy Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom (en)
- 9.95$ Flash CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- 49.95$ Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- 59.95$ Rob Papen Predator MAC cheap oem
- Download iPad: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Download Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Download Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Discount - Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS
|New Novel Draws Heavily from Author’s Survival Story|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Author House|
|Wednesday, 11 April 2012 08:51|
Author Judith Rose shares her account of overcoming domestic abuse
OMAHA, Neb. – Looking back on her life, Judith Rose wonders how she was able to survive. So many people she loved over the years had died, and she had experienced as much – if not more – pain than all of them. Crediting her strength to escape abuse and hoping to help other women find the strength to do the same, Rose pens Blonde Rose and the Men Who Wandered Through Her Life (published by AuthorHouse), her new novel based on her life.
Blonde Rose and the Men Who Wandered Through Her Life is a fictional novel based on Rose’s life. She has changed the names to protect the innocent – and the guilty. It tells a story of abuse, sex, love, betrayal, secrets and survival. “I collected men as some would collect rare stamps,” says Rose. “Some men are like rare stamps to be held in our hearts, but others should be stuck to an envelope and sent to the ends of the Earth with no return address.”
Rose suggests that many women who are hurt by an abuser will turn to drugs and alcohol, or even the streets. Rose says she turned to the thing that hurt her the most – the men who wandered through her life. This story describes a woman with a powerful sex drive who brings men in and out of her life, and – despite being abused by them – maintained a level of control and power that allowed her to eventually escape abuse.
“I felt that writing this book of my violent and abusive marriages and how I was able to survive would be a way to help other women know there is a way out,” explains Rose. “Women have a strength within them that men do not posses, use this strength for you, not for him. If I could do it, so can you.”
About the Author
Judith Rose, who writes under the pen name Jewelya, is a native Iowan. She grew up in a small town called Council Bluffs. Rose earned her GED, going on to business school and eventually to Bellevue College where she studied personnel management and psychology. She has two daughters, five sons, and she has 13 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. She has been an avid reader and book collector for many years. Rose is a domestic abuse survivor, and she hopes her survival story helps other women find the strength to survive and to escape domestic abuse situations.
. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags