- Buy Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro (en)
- Discount - Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy OEM Nik Software Viveza 2
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Download Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
|New Opportunity for Quad Cities Manufacturers|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Abbey Nagle|
|Thursday, 10 October 2013 08:39|
The Quad Cities was recently awarded a planning grant from the Economic Development Administration to create a manufacturing innovation hub. On the heels of this announcement, the region, and your business, now has another opportunity.
The Quad Cities region has partnered with UI LABS in responding to the U.S. Department of Defense's initiative to create an institute for Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation. This assembled team comprises over $500B in manufacturing output, 7 of the top U.S. engineering universities, and some of the largest manufacturing associations in the Midwest.
To fulfill this initiative, UI LABS is creating a consortium of economic development organizations, educational institutions and manufacturers. They have asked to include Quad Cities manufacturers that are interested in applying digital manufacturing into their products and facilities.
The Digital Manufacturing Lab is designed to:
Manufacturers of all sizes will team with lead Digital Lab partners on technology demonstration projects, access IP generated by the Lab, and participate in incumbent engineer and technician training opportunities. Manufacturers can come from a variety of industries and have diverse levels of digital manufacturing competency, but should have interest in incorporating intelligent machines into their production practices and/or stronger integration of production processes within the factory and across the supply chain through digital tools.
Tags See All Tags