- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Discount - CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4 cheap oem
- 179.95$ Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|New pastor leads two Davenport churches|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Phil Roberts|
|Monday, 24 June 2013 08:36|
Davenport, Iowa (June 24, 2013) --A new pastor has recently been installed to lead not one, but two Davenport churches.
The Rev. Linda Hunsaker is serving both First Christian Church, 510 E. 15th St., and Cedar Memorial Christian Church, 306 Cedar St. Both churches are affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) denomination.
In a unique sharing arrangement, Hunsaker spends most of her time ministering to First Christian, the larger of the two churches, and part of her time at Cedar Memorial. She conducts Sunday worship services at 10 a.m. at First Christian and at 11:30 a.m. at Cedar Memorial.
Hunsaker and her husband Ryan have two daughters and live in Bettendorf.
She earned her B.A. degree from Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Mo., in 1993 and a master of divinity degree from Eden Theological Seminary in St. Louis in 2001. She was ordained June 24, 2001.
Hunsaker served as the associate pastor of First Christian Church in Quincy, Ill., from August 1997 to August 1999. From August 1999 until being called to Davenport by the two churches following their year-long search, Hunsaker had been the minister at Ursa Christian Church in Ursa, Ill.
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) is a Protestant denomination born in America in the early 1800s. It continues to be influenced by its founding ideals of unity in Christ with openness and diversity in practice and belief.
Tags See All Tags