- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- 89.95$ Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Gradients (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Download Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS3
- Discount - Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
- Download Microangelo Toolset 6
|New pastor leads two Davenport churches|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Phil Roberts|
|Monday, 24 June 2013 08:36|
Davenport, Iowa (June 24, 2013) --A new pastor has recently been installed to lead not one, but two Davenport churches.
The Rev. Linda Hunsaker is serving both First Christian Church, 510 E. 15th St., and Cedar Memorial Christian Church, 306 Cedar St. Both churches are affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) denomination.
In a unique sharing arrangement, Hunsaker spends most of her time ministering to First Christian, the larger of the two churches, and part of her time at Cedar Memorial. She conducts Sunday worship services at 10 a.m. at First Christian and at 11:30 a.m. at Cedar Memorial.
Hunsaker and her husband Ryan have two daughters and live in Bettendorf.
She earned her B.A. degree from Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Mo., in 1993 and a master of divinity degree from Eden Theological Seminary in St. Louis in 2001. She was ordained June 24, 2001.
Hunsaker served as the associate pastor of First Christian Church in Quincy, Ill., from August 1997 to August 1999. From August 1999 until being called to Davenport by the two churches following their year-long search, Hunsaker had been the minister at Ursa Christian Church in Ursa, Ill.
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) is a Protestant denomination born in America in the early 1800s. It continues to be influenced by its founding ideals of unity in Christ with openness and diversity in practice and belief.
Tags See All Tags