- Buy CrossOver 9 Professional MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit)
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8
- Download Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Discount - Kigo DVD Converter 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- 99.95$ VMware Workstation 9 cheap oem
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC
- 19.95$ Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2 cheap oem
|New poetry collection gives author’s views on life, finds beauty in darkness|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 16:37|
‘Is It Me Can You Tell?’ presents author’s latest poetry, discusses childhood, love, betrayal
WADENA, Minn. – Inspiration can come from just about anywhere. For many poets, it is drawn from daily life, nature or one’s culture. For author Peter Norris Patrick Harold Peveto, it comes primarily from his childhood. In his new collection of poetry, “Is It Me Can you Tell?: A Book Of Poetry” (published by AuthorHouse), Peveto invites readers to take a peek into his childhood experiences, loves lost and politics.
Many of the poems in Pevetos’ “Is It Me Can You Tell?” “deal with the emotions I experienced during my childhood, as there were some uncomfortable occurrences,” Peveto writes.
Despite some of the difficult or dark occurrences in his childhood, Peveto is a firm believer in finding the “beauty” in the “ugly,” which he hopes to get across to readers through his poems.
An excerpt from the poem “Starr,” taken from “Is It Me Can you Tell?”:
“The shortness of breath causes great despair,
Overwhelmed by passion just by touching your hair,
The smoothness of silk was wished upon your skin,
And through journeyed explorations the touching begins”
“Is It Me Can You Tell?”
By Peter Norris Patrick Harold Peveto
Softcover | 5 x 8 in | 60 pages | ISBN 9781434349637
E-Book | ISBN 9781463494070
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
Peter Norris Patrick Harold Peveto was born in Bay City, Texas. Since the age of 6, he has had a love for words, especially puns. Despite having practiced painting, sculpting, drawing and tattooing, Peveto finds words to be the most expressive of the art forms. “Is It Me Can you Tell?” is his first published book, although he has several more in the works.
For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags