- Download Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC (en)
- 69.95$ Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Parallels Desktop 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy OEM Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
|New QCSO youth ensemble premieres February 22.|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by QCSO|
|Monday, 16 February 2009 11:32|
The Quad City Youth Prelude Strings will give their first public performance in Augustana College's Centennial Hall on Sunday, February 22, at 3 p.m. as part of the Quad City Youth String Ensemble's nineteenth Annual Concert. The performance will take place at Augustana College's Centennial Hall and features music by Mussorgsky, Mozart, Holst and Caponegro, among others. Both the Quad City Youth Prelude Strings and the Quad City Youth String Ensemble are led by Music Director and Conductor Dortha DeWit.
Prelude Strings was founded this year in response to the high demand for membership in the QCSO's youth ensembles. Prelude Strings is the third and youngest of the QCSO's youth ensembles, which also includes the Quad City Youth String Ensemble and the Quad City Youth Symphony Orchestra. The QCSO's youth ensembles serve approximately 170 area youth.
Tickets are available at the door: $5 for adults, $3 for seniors, and students free. For more information about the Quad City Youth Prelude Strings, String Ensemble, or the QCSO youth ensembles, please visit www.qcsymphony.com or call the QCSO office at 563.322.0931.
Tags See All Tags