- Download Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- 149.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- Buy Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 (en)
- Discount - FL Studio 8 XXL
- Buy OEM ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features cheap oem
|New QCSO youth ensemble premieres February 22.|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by QCSO|
|Monday, 16 February 2009 11:32|
The Quad City Youth Prelude Strings will give their first public performance in Augustana College's Centennial Hall on Sunday, February 22, at 3 p.m. as part of the Quad City Youth String Ensemble's nineteenth Annual Concert. The performance will take place at Augustana College's Centennial Hall and features music by Mussorgsky, Mozart, Holst and Caponegro, among others. Both the Quad City Youth Prelude Strings and the Quad City Youth String Ensemble are led by Music Director and Conductor Dortha DeWit.
Prelude Strings was founded this year in response to the high demand for membership in the QCSO's youth ensembles. Prelude Strings is the third and youngest of the QCSO's youth ensembles, which also includes the Quad City Youth String Ensemble and the Quad City Youth Symphony Orchestra. The QCSO's youth ensembles serve approximately 170 area youth.
Tickets are available at the door: $5 for adults, $3 for seniors, and students free. For more information about the Quad City Youth Prelude Strings, String Ensemble, or the QCSO youth ensembles, please visit www.qcsymphony.com or call the QCSO office at 563.322.0931.
Tags See All Tags