- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
- 249.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) (en)
- Discount - Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
|New read shows baby boomers how to survive in the new economic landscape|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Tuesday, 07 January 2014 13:32|
Author Michael Hib has created in ‘BOOMERVILLE: Getting Off the Corporate Merry-Go-Round’ an eye-opening read on how to survive and thrive in today’s economy
COVINGTON, Ga. – The Baby Boomers generation has always been fortunate. This is due to the fact that most of them were born after the Second World War and have reaped the economic and moral benefits of the times. Therefore they have reaped the benefits of a higher income and better working conditions and benefits in their lifetime. But with a huge majority of baby boomers reaching retirement age and the world economy in shambles, the collective fates of all baby boomers seem uncertain. In “BOOMERVILLE: Getting Off the Corporate Merry-Go-Round” author Michael Hib has written a helpful guide on how the baby boomer generation can survive and thrive in the new economic arenas.
“BOOMERVILLE: Getting Off the Corporate Merry-Go-Round” shows how as millions of baby boomers head toward retirement and to new ventures, the world in which everyone lives in is shrinking rapidly. Many more countries attempt to become an economic player and US competitor as the global economy emerges. Rapidly expanding technologies and communications are enabling more countries to become borderless within a global economic community of creative destruction — competitors on a global stage and 24 hour global clock. This highly informative book shows readers how millions of retiring baby boomers getting off the corporate merry-go-round will play a crucial role as freelancers and free agents in bridging the gaps in skills, talent, business wisdom, and sustainability.
This eye-opening and helpful read is a must have for all baby-boomers who wish to survive in the ever changing economic landscape of the times.
Tags See All Tags