- Discount - Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- 9.95$ Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Download Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Standard (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Download Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Discount - Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|New Six Shooter Smoke Whiskey Released at First Friday|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Tuesday, 04 February 2014 14:41|
Le Claire, Iowa, February 3, 2014 – Proving they are “Still Crazy,” Mississippi River Distilling Company will release a new limited bottling in their Still Crazy series, “Six Shooter Smoke” on Friday, February 7. There were just over 1,000 bottles of this specialty made. This is rye whiskey with a cherry wood smoked six row barley added to give it a sweet, smoky nose and finish.
“We’ve had fun messing around with unusual flavors.” said owner and distiller Ryan Burchett. “Smoke flavor is nothing new to whiskey as Scotch whiskies are well known for their peaty smoke flavor. But by using cherry wood smoked barley, this whiskey finished with a sweetness and smoke that is more reminiscent of a barbecue than a bottle of Scotch.”
On Friday, February 7, MRDC will also be celebrating First Friday. Chef Steph will have Six Shooter Smoke Cheddar fondue along with chocolate and Iowa Coffee Company Coffee Liqueur fondue to taste. We’ll be featuring the Moscow Mule made with River Pilot Vodka, fresh lime juice and ginger beer in the tasting room along with a Cody Road Hot Toddy. Just what you need to get through this long winter!
The second in the Union Jack series of pint glasses will also be available Friday night. For every bottle of spirits you purchase, you’ll receive a pint glass that says “God Save The Gin.” Also available to purchase are is first of the series, “Stay Calm, Drink Whiskey” glass.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags