- Buy Cheap Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Buy ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 (en)
- 229.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010 cheap oem
- Download Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC cheap oem
|New Six Shooter Smoke Whiskey Released at First Friday|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Tuesday, 04 February 2014 14:41|
Le Claire, Iowa, February 3, 2014 – Proving they are “Still Crazy,” Mississippi River Distilling Company will release a new limited bottling in their Still Crazy series, “Six Shooter Smoke” on Friday, February 7. There were just over 1,000 bottles of this specialty made. This is rye whiskey with a cherry wood smoked six row barley added to give it a sweet, smoky nose and finish.
“We’ve had fun messing around with unusual flavors.” said owner and distiller Ryan Burchett. “Smoke flavor is nothing new to whiskey as Scotch whiskies are well known for their peaty smoke flavor. But by using cherry wood smoked barley, this whiskey finished with a sweetness and smoke that is more reminiscent of a barbecue than a bottle of Scotch.”
On Friday, February 7, MRDC will also be celebrating First Friday. Chef Steph will have Six Shooter Smoke Cheddar fondue along with chocolate and Iowa Coffee Company Coffee Liqueur fondue to taste. We’ll be featuring the Moscow Mule made with River Pilot Vodka, fresh lime juice and ginger beer in the tasting room along with a Cody Road Hot Toddy. Just what you need to get through this long winter!
The second in the Union Jack series of pint glasses will also be available Friday night. For every bottle of spirits you purchase, you’ll receive a pint glass that says “God Save The Gin.” Also available to purchase are is first of the series, “Stay Calm, Drink Whiskey” glass.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags