- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Discount - E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Download Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2
- Buy OEM Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual
- Download Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
|New Survey Reveals How Much Local Customers Hate to Wait!|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Emily Reass|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 11:54|
Most won’t wait more than ten minutes at a retail outlet
(April 2012) To keep local customers happy, retailers might want to focus less on the register and more on the clock. In these busy, hectic times, retailers better hop to it and wait on customers quickly, or customers will hop on out of there - because customers HATE TO WAIT!
In a new national survey:
If a retail business makes them wait fifteen minutes or longer:
When asked what bothered them the most about a retailer:
In other survey findings:
The survey also asked respondents for the most annoying time waster in their lives.
Great Clips, a local hair salon brand and the first ever to introduce time saving online check-in, asked consumers about waiting as part of a campaign to introduce the new online check-in app. The technology, which allows customers to check in from their desktops or smart phones, has trimmed haircut wait times from about fifteen minutes to five minutes, so customers can pretty much walk right in with little or no wait.
“In all our research, in focus group after focus group, we hear that today’s busy singles and families alike are stressed out, exhausted and short on time – and today, time is money,” says Rhoda Olsen, CEO of Great Clips. “Online check-in gives people back those few extra minutes that can take your day from good to great.”
Online check-in is already gaining steam, with more than one million customers checking in online in 2011. In 2012, that number is even greater with an average 200,000 checking in online per month. With more than 80,000 new downloads of the app each month, it’s clear customers find it helpful.
Tags See All Tags