- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS4
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses cheap oem
- Download Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Download Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Buy 4Media DVD Ripper Standard 5 (en)
|News from the Iowa Judicial Branch|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 09:28|
STATE OF THE JUDICIARY MESSAGE — JANUARY 11
Des Moines, January 5, 2012— On Wednesday, January 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. in the House Chambers, Chief Justice Mark Cady of the Iowa Supreme Court will address a joint convention of the General Assembly on the State of the Judiciary.
Live audio of the speech will be streamed on the Judicial Branch website at www.iowacourts.gov beginning at 10 a.m. The speech will be shown on a delayed broadcast at 7:00 p.m. on IPTV Channel 11.1. A synopsis of the speech will be released Tuesday, January 10, 2011.
Members of the media may obtain advance copies of the speech at 8:30 a.m. in the supreme court courtroom at the Capitol. The message will be posted on the Iowa Judicial Branch website www.iowacourts.gov at 10:45 a.m.
# # #
Tags See All Tags