- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Download SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- Buy Cheap Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Discount - Nero 11 Platinum
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
|News from the Iowa Judicial Branch|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 09:28|
STATE OF THE JUDICIARY MESSAGE — JANUARY 11
Des Moines, January 5, 2012— On Wednesday, January 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. in the House Chambers, Chief Justice Mark Cady of the Iowa Supreme Court will address a joint convention of the General Assembly on the State of the Judiciary.
Live audio of the speech will be streamed on the Judicial Branch website at www.iowacourts.gov beginning at 10 a.m. The speech will be shown on a delayed broadcast at 7:00 p.m. on IPTV Channel 11.1. A synopsis of the speech will be released Tuesday, January 10, 2011.
Members of the media may obtain advance copies of the speech at 8:30 a.m. in the supreme court courtroom at the Capitol. The message will be posted on the Iowa Judicial Branch website www.iowacourts.gov at 10:45 a.m.
# # #
Tags See All Tags