- Discount - iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Buy Cheap Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
- Download Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Discount - Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5 (en,fr,de)
|News from the Quad Cities Food Hub - Aug 23|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Quad Cities Food Hub|
|Monday, 25 August 2014 09:25|
The Quad City Food Forest has a chance to win a $7500 Wellmark grant to purchase trees and tree guards for our food forest. Vote for our project from 108 grant submissions. The 10 projects that get the most votes receive $7500 to use toward their project. VOTE DAILY
We need your help! You are able to vote once per day until September 7th so please vote for the Quad City Food Forest project every day! Please share this link with all your friends and on Facebook so that they can vote and help us to win this grant! The Quad City Food Forest thanks you! VOTE DAILY
QCFH will provide everything you need, including party coordinators to assist those who have never canned before. Due to our 6PM start, please feel free to bring along your dinner or stop by Fresh Deli for carryout.
The Veggie Mobile is made possible by the Wellmark Foundation, Genesis Health System, and the Riverboat Development Authority. Additional support from the City of Davenport, Levee Improvement Commission and Radish Magazine.
Tuesday, August 26
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Join University of Illinois Nutrition Educator, Kristin Bogdonas, and local, organic farmer Cindy Heilmann as they demonstrate how to make freezer pickles and coleslaw!
Freezer pickles and coleslaw are delicious, and an easy method for those not ready to take the steps to making and canning the tastes of summer the old-fashioned way to have tasty homemade pickles and coleslaw all year round!
*Pre-registration is not required for this class.
Culinary Ride is coming to the
Tags See All Tags