- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads
- Buy OEM Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Download Adobe Captivate 3
- Discount - Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals cheap oem
- Download EFD HD Tune Professional
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Buy Unity 3D Pro MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Steinberg Cubase SX3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Vmware Workstation 10 cheap oem
|News from the Ron Paul Campaign|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:02|
Ron Paul Leads GOP Candidates in Iowa Campaign Donations; Evidence of a large and growing base of support
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – According to a recent report from the Des Moines Register, 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul leads among GOP contenders in donations from the state of Iowa so far this year. Paul bests presumed frontrunner Mitt Romney, and places comfortably ahead of the rest of the Republican field.
“This is more clear evidence of Dr. Paul’s large and growing base of support in the great state of Iowa,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Iowans who are sick and tired of the status quo message coming from the establishment candidates in this race are attracted to our campaign’s message of balanced budgets, limited constitutional government, and individual liberty, and we are working to capitalize on that momentum.”
Paul Campaign Applauds NV Caucus Move to Feb. 4; NH Primacy Assured, NV Importance Affirmed
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul Campaign today applauded the Nevada Central Committee’s decision to reschedule the Nevada presidential caucus for February 4. The move protects New Hampshire’s traditional “first in the nation” status while ensuring that Nevada voters receive proper attention from all candidates for the GOP nomination.
“We are extremely pleased with this decision, and we thank Nevada GOP Chair Amy Tarkanian and RNC Chairman Reince Priebus for their tireless work,” said Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.
“The Paul campaign believes firmly in the primacy of the New Hampshire primary – and in the importance of the Nevada caucus as well. We’re very proud that our campaign and our supporters on the Nevada Central Committee took a leadership role in resolving this issue.
“Voters in the Granite State and the Silver State will now have the opportunity to meet and deeply examine the candidates who are asking for their votes,” Benton continued. “And that’s the way it should be.”
Crowds of More Than 1,200 People Greet Ron Paul in IowaTown hall meetings plus youth event mean direct voter contact exceeds 1,600 on first of two-day tour
ANKENY, Iowa – The first day of 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul’s two-day visit to Iowa yielded huge turnouts at public events featuring some of the Hawkeye State’s most involved voters and supporters.
Tags See All Tags