- Buy Cheap Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Discount - Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Panic Transmit 4 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit) (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
|News from University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tom Simons|
|Friday, 11 April 2014 14:47|
LINCOLN, NE (04/10/2014)(readMedia)-- University of Nebraska-Lincoln undergraduate students will be honored in conjunction with UNL's All-University Honors Convocation April 13, including 32 seniors who will be recognized as Chancellor's Scholars, the university's highest undergraduate academic honor.
Students are recognized at Honors Convocation for their cumulative academic achievements (compared with Dean's List, which is for one semester). Honorees include:
* Chancellor's Scholars, students who graduated in December or who will receive their degrees in May or August and have maintained 4.0 grade-point averages on all collegiate work at UNL and elsewhere;
* Superior Scholars, seniors graduating in the 2013-14 academic year who have been recognized at Honors Convocation each year of their enrollment;
* High Scholars, students other than Chancellor's Scholars and Superior Scholars who are in the top 10 percent of their class.
A list of students from this area who will be honored follows. Information includes type of honor received, year in school and college or program of enrollment.
Muscatine: Jenna Verona Krueger, High Scholar, Architecture.
Rock Island: Joseph Jacquin Philibert, High Scholar, Engineering.
A list of all Honors Convocation students can be found at http://go.unl.edu/kb5c.
Tags See All Tags