- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy Cheap Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Download iPad: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
|News Release from the Army Corps of Engineers (UNCLASSIFIED)|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Allen Marshall|
|Friday, 22 July 2011 22:33|
Rock Island, Ill. -- (July 20, 2011) The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Rock Island District is continuing to concentrate on water safety outreach at its lake and river projects after a deadly start to the recreation season at USACE parks nationwide.
"Wearing a suitable life jacket is the single most important measure boaters and swimmers can take to decrease their risk of a water-related fatality. Just like wearing your seat belt in your car decreases your risk of serious injury or death," said Mike Cox, assistant operations manager, Rock Island District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
USACE is the nation's largest federal provider of outdoor recreation, hosting more than 370 million visits per year at 422 recreation parks in 43 states and we want our visitors to return to enjoy our sites again.
For the USACE recreation area near you visit www.CorpsLakes.us.
Tags See All Tags