- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3 cheap oem
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Hazel 3
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC (en)
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
|Next steps for health care reform|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Rep. Bobby Schilling|
|Tuesday, 10 July 2012 07:43|
As you may know, the Supreme Court announced its ruling on the President’s health care reform law, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The Supreme Court decided to uphold the entire law, ruling that its individual mandate is a tax. You can read through their decision by clicking here.
Simply put, our work to improve the American health care system is far from done. Every American is impacted by the health care reform law, and will be affected by the Supreme Court’s decision. We need to continue working to ensure folks in Illinois and across the country have access to health care that’s high quality, patient-centered, convenient, and affordable.
I truly believe that the best ideas often don’t come from Washington, but from the folks in Illinois I have the privilege of representing. I understand that your health care is very personal, and I want to hear from you how it can be improved. Your input is important to me, and I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts.
What do you think our next steps should be? Please select as many options as you’d like.
Click here to take the survey.
Remember that you can always send me a more detailed message with your thoughts or questions on this survey topic or any other issue that is important to you by clicking here.
To send Congressman Schilling an e-mail, click here
Tags See All Tags