- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand (en)
- Download ACDSee Pro 3
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC
- Discount - xScan 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Download Panic Unison 2 MAC
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Download Corel AfterShot Pro
|Next steps for health care reform|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Rep. Bobby Schilling|
|Tuesday, 10 July 2012 07:43|
As you may know, the Supreme Court announced its ruling on the President’s health care reform law, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The Supreme Court decided to uphold the entire law, ruling that its individual mandate is a tax. You can read through their decision by clicking here.
Simply put, our work to improve the American health care system is far from done. Every American is impacted by the health care reform law, and will be affected by the Supreme Court’s decision. We need to continue working to ensure folks in Illinois and across the country have access to health care that’s high quality, patient-centered, convenient, and affordable.
I truly believe that the best ideas often don’t come from Washington, but from the folks in Illinois I have the privilege of representing. I understand that your health care is very personal, and I want to hear from you how it can be improved. Your input is important to me, and I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts.
What do you think our next steps should be? Please select as many options as you’d like.
Click here to take the survey.
Remember that you can always send me a more detailed message with your thoughts or questions on this survey topic or any other issue that is important to you by clicking here.
To send Congressman Schilling an e-mail, click here
Tags See All Tags