- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 (en,de,fr,ja,nl,it,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Buy Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34 (en)
- Buy ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter (en)
- Download Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,cs,pl,tr)
- Download Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
|NFPA to highlight dangers of kitchen fires during Fire Prevention Week in October|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by NFPA|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:24|
2013 theme aimed at leading cause of home fires
April 22, 2013 – The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) announced the 2013 Fire Prevention Week theme: “Prevent Kitchen Fires.” NFPA selected this theme to encourage greater care when cooking and an awareness of kitchen fire dangers. As cooking is the number one cause of home fires and home fire injuries, NFPA will use the week of October 6-12 to promote safe kitchen habits with stoves, microwaves and other appliances. Remaining attentive while cooking and managing how close children and pets are to anything hot will help keep families safe.
NFPA is announcing the theme of Fire Prevention Week 2013 to coincide with the opening of the Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC). Thousands of firefighters from across the globe will gather for this conference in Indianapolis to train, network and learn. Conference attendees are invited to stop by NFPA’s booth to view new campaign materials that will be on public display for the first time.
Video: Sparky the Fire Dog® and Ken Willette, NFPA’s division manager of Public Fire Protection announce the theme for Fire Prevention Week 2013.
“On average, firefighters respond to more than 400 kitchen fires every day” says Lorraine Carli, vice president of communications for NFPA. “By making kitchen fire safety the theme for 2013 Fire Prevention Week, we can raise the awareness of the leading cause of fires, unattended cooking, and provide life saving safety tips to improve the safety of everyone in the home.”
The 2013 Fire Prevention Week campaign materials prominently feature Sparky the Fire Dog®, NFPA’s mascot. Sparky’s Wish List is an online registry where fire departments request much needed educational materials and individuals or businesses purchase items for them. Nearly 700 fire departments have registered.
NFPA is providing important kitchen safety tips to homeowners that align with the Fire Prevention Week theme:
Visit www.firepreventionweek.org for more information and safety tips.
About Fire Prevention Week
About the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
NFPA is a worldwide leader in fire, electrical, building, and life safety. The mission of the international nonprofit organization founded in 1896 is to reduce the worldwide burden of fire and other hazards on the quality of life by providing and advocating consensus codes and standards, research, training, and education. NFPA develops more than 300 codes and standards to minimize the possibility and effects of fire and other hazards. All NFPA codes and standards can be viewed at no cost at www.nfpa.org/freeaccess.
Tags See All Tags