- Buy ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition (en,bg,hu,nl,el,da,es,it,zh,ko,lt,de,pl,pt,ru,sk,tr,uk,fr,cs,sv)
- Buy OEM Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Buy OEM FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC
- Buy Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Download Corel Painter X
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Discount - Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14
- Buy OEM Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
|Niabi Zoo Sets Annual Attendance Record|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Marc Heinzman|
|Thursday, 06 December 2012 15:40|
Coal Valley, IL – December 5, 2012 - Niabi Zoo announced today that it has smashed its existing record for annual attendance. For the 2012 season, which began on March 5th and ended with the Zoo’s last event on December 1st, a total of 256,243 people passed through its gates. This figure represents an increase of nearly 27,000 zoo visitors from 2011, which was a record year for Niabi Zoo at the time. This is also the first time zoo attendance has officially surpassed a quarter of a million people.
Zoo Director Marc Heinzman attributes this new record to a variety of factors, including favorable weather conditions for much of the year and strong continued support from the community. “I’m amazed at how many people came out this year,” said Heinzman, “and I am very grateful to everyone for their support of Niabi Zoo during my first year as Zoo Director.” Zoo officials hope to set yet another new record during the upcoming 2013 season.
Niabi Zoo will reopen for the 2013 season on March 11th. Zoo visitors should expect a full schedule of events, programs, and activities, in addition to a variety of improvements to zoo facilities.
Tags See All Tags