- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- 199.95$ Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Macpaw CleanMyMac 2 (en)
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit cheap oem
- Download 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (en)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
|Niabi Zoo to Open for the Season on March 11th|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marc Heinzman|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 15:01|
Coal Valley, IL – March 6, 2013 - Niabi Zoo has announced that it will open its gates for its 50th Anniversary season on Monday, March 11th.
The zoo, which has been closed for the winter since mid-November 2012, will be open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm each day. As a way to welcome the community back out to the zoo, admission will be free until March 15th. This year marks the 50th Anniversary of Niabi Zoo, which opened in 1963.
Niabi Zoo Director Marc Heinzman says zoo visitors have much to look forward to this year. “The great thing about visiting Niabi Zoo,” said Heinzman, “is that it’s always a new adventure for our visitors. The baby giraffe born last June has really grown up in just a matter of months, and we’ve got a new baby colobus monkey that was born a couple of months ago. Most recently we have a baby zebu, a type of cow from southern Asia, which was born just a few weeks ago. All of them are doing great!”
In addition to the new zoo babies, Niabi Zoo will have some changes to animal habitats in store for 2013. An expanded outdoor elephant yard is nearing full completion and should be ready to go as soon as weather conditions allow work to finish. The expanded elephant habitat takes the available outdoor space from approximately 10,000 square feet to over 33,000 square feet. Also this year,
Niabi Zoo is scheduled to begin construction on a brand new lion habitat. Construction on this project will most likely take place throughout the year. “There are so many exciting things on the horizon,” says Heinzman, “and I can’t wait for the community to come out to enjoy our hard work.”
Starting March 11th, Niabi Zoo will be open seven days a week.
Tags See All Tags