- 9.95$ Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Download Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- 29.95$ Nero 9 Reloaded cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Download Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
|Niabi Zoo Uproar|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Niabi Zoo|
|Tuesday, 22 October 2013 15:25|
Carve your best Jack-o-lantern and bring it to the administration center of the zoo by 4:00 PM on Friday, October 25. Entries must be carved, no paint or other embellishments. Pumpkins will be judged by zoo staff and winners will be chosen in each of these categories: scariest, silliest and zoo themed. All entries will be displayed at Boo at the Zoo with prizes for the winners.
SATURDAY, OCT 26
SUNDAY, OCT 27
Boo at the Zoo is two days of family fun with trick-or-treating in the daytime. Bring your trick-or-treat bag and go booth to booth collecting goodies from vendors from 10:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m. Children and adults are encouraged to wear costumes and celebrate at Niabi's biggest event of the year. Admission tickets can be purchased in advance at the zoo for faster entrance. It's Halloween fun for all.
FINAL WEEK TO VISIT THE ZOO
Niabi Zoo will close for the 2013 season at the conclusion of Boo at the Zoo on Sunday, October 27. Visit the zoo this week to see your favorite animals and catch the fall foliage at the zoo. Members always get in free!
10:00 - 4:00 Through Fri
9:30 - 5:00 Sat-Sun for Boo at the Zoo
Tags See All Tags