- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Buy OEM Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 10
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- Download DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Buy Cheap Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC
|Nick Teddy Foundation Announces Major Sponsors for Sept. 5k|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:21|
EXELON GENERATION SPONSORS LOCAL 5K, GIVES THOUSANDS IN SUPPORT
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation, in partnership with Nelson Chiropractic, is pleased to announce an additional sponsor of “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5K.”
Platinum Sponsor Exelon Generation is one of the largest employers in the Quad Cities area. It has provided the Nick Teddy Foundation with a significant financial contribution to help make the foundation’s first 5k a success.
29-year old Port Byron native Nick Strub fought a courageous battle against Ewing’s Sarcoma for more than 5-years. Nick’s dad, Brian, is a retired employee of Exelon Generation.
“The Strubs are a long time part of the Exelon Generation family,” said Bill Stoermer, spokesperson from the Quad Cities Generating Station. “It’s very important for us to help the Strub family honor the legacy of their son in his hometown.”
“Exelon recognizes the importance of helping communities thrive, and the Nick Teddy Foundation’s mission fits Exelon’s outreach goals,” Stoermer added.
The “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5k” will take place on Sept. 15, 2012, beginning at 9:00 AM, and offers a fun day for hundreds of participants and their families.
More information, including Exelon’s sponsorship of the “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5k,” can be found online at: http://www.NickTeddy.org,
Quad City Times on board, too
The Quad-City Times reports on top news stories and current events from Iowa, Illinois and the Quad-Cities. The Nick Teddy Foundation is pleased to have the Quad-City Times’ support as a Platinum Sponsor of the foundation’s first 5k.
on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/
on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/
Tags See All Tags