- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,ru,sv,tr,pt,ar,el,sk,sl,uk)
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CC For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy OEM Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Discount - OriginLab OriginPro 8
|Nick Teddy Foundation Announces Major Sponsors for Sept. 5k|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:21|
EXELON GENERATION SPONSORS LOCAL 5K, GIVES THOUSANDS IN SUPPORT
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation, in partnership with Nelson Chiropractic, is pleased to announce an additional sponsor of “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5K.”
Platinum Sponsor Exelon Generation is one of the largest employers in the Quad Cities area. It has provided the Nick Teddy Foundation with a significant financial contribution to help make the foundation’s first 5k a success.
29-year old Port Byron native Nick Strub fought a courageous battle against Ewing’s Sarcoma for more than 5-years. Nick’s dad, Brian, is a retired employee of Exelon Generation.
“The Strubs are a long time part of the Exelon Generation family,” said Bill Stoermer, spokesperson from the Quad Cities Generating Station. “It’s very important for us to help the Strub family honor the legacy of their son in his hometown.”
“Exelon recognizes the importance of helping communities thrive, and the Nick Teddy Foundation’s mission fits Exelon’s outreach goals,” Stoermer added.
The “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5k” will take place on Sept. 15, 2012, beginning at 9:00 AM, and offers a fun day for hundreds of participants and their families.
More information, including Exelon’s sponsorship of the “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5k,” can be found online at: http://www.NickTeddy.org,
Quad City Times on board, too
The Quad-City Times reports on top news stories and current events from Iowa, Illinois and the Quad-Cities. The Nick Teddy Foundation is pleased to have the Quad-City Times’ support as a Platinum Sponsor of the foundation’s first 5k.
on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/
on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/
Tags See All Tags