- 19.95$ Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- Buy OEM Boris FX 9.2
- Buy 4Media DVD Ripper Standard 5 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects (en)
- Download Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
|No Fooling - No Fees to Checkout DVDs Now at Rock Island Library|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Tuesday, 01 April 2014 13:03|
Rock Island, IL: Effective today, April 1, you can keep your dollar when checking out a feature-length seven-day DVD or Blu-ray movie from the Rock Island Public Library. The same is true when you're trying to catch up on past seasons of True Blood, Mad Men or Game of Thrones.
The Rock Island Public Library has eliminated the $1 checkout charge on its entertainment collection, which includes both feature-length movies and collected seasons of television series on DVD and Blu-ray. The library's educational (non-fiction) collection of DVDs and Blu-rays never had a checkout fee.
Cardholders may check out up to five DVDs/Blu-rays from the entertainment collection, in any combination of movies and television series. Movies check out for seven days; television series for 21. The change applies only to DVDs and Blu-rays owned by Rock Island Public Library, including collections at the library's Main, 30/31 and Southwest Branches.
Late fees do still apply, so cardholders will want to return those DVDs on time. To help you remember that due date, sign up for free phone, email or text courtesy reminders from the library. Cardholders can change their notification preferences by visiting the library, or by using the "My Account" feature in the online catalog.
For more information about services and programs for children, teens and adults, visit the library's online branch at www.rockislandlibrary.org, call 309-732-READ (7323) or follow the library on Facebook or Twitter.
Founded in 1872, the Rock Island Public Library serves the area through three locations, which include the Main, 30/31 and Southwest Branches, community outreach efforts, and online opportunities that provide resources to enhance personal achievement and stimulate the imagination.
Tags See All Tags