- Discount - Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Discount - EFD HD Tune Professional
- Discount - Cheetah 3D 5 MAC
- 29.95$ ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter cheap oem
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- Discount - Frischluft Lensfeed for AE
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC (en,ja)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- 19.95$ BusyMac BusyCal MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit) (en,ru,ko,it,de,fr,zh)
|No Tricks - Get Halloween Treats through the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:40|
DES MOINES, IA (10/25/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald has a vault full of unclaimed funds waiting to be passed back to its rightful owners this Halloween. Fitzgerald has plenty of treats in the form of unclaimed property waiting to be returned through the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt.
"A few names on our list may give Iowans some great Halloween costume ideas," Fitzgerald stated. "We have the dynamic duo, Batman and a Robin, a Sparrow (but no Jack), three Angels, four Marios (but no Luigi), a few Wolves, a Peter Pan, a Clown, five Wizards, several Potters (but no Harry), and we even have something for Elvis."
It doesn't matter whether you're a spook, a music icon or a superhero – anybody can have unclaimed property in the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt. The list includes names of individuals from all over the state that have lost track of money or property. "The thought of losing track of one's assets is truly frightening," Fitzgerald stated. "There's no trick involved in the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt – only treats for those who find they have property to claim. My office's goal is to return as much of the property to the rightful owners as possible."
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $135 million in unclaimed property. More than 314,000 properties have been paid out since Fitzgerald started it in 1983. The money could be from forgotten savings/checking accounts, uncashed insurance benefit checks, IRA funds, lost stock and dividends, gift cards, abandoned safe deposit contents, utility refunds or deposits. When persons do not respond over an extended period of time through regular mailings from banks and corporations, the money is reported to the state treasurer's office.
Tags See All Tags