- 9.95$ Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Buy Cheap Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Download Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- 129.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Standard cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit)
- 179.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2 cheap oem
|Nominations Open for 2012 Quad City Caring Awards|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Rachel Fredericksen|
|Friday, 06 July 2012 10:27|
July 5, 2012
BETTENDORF, Iowa – Nonprofit organizations in Scott and Rock Island counties are invited to nominate their top volunteers for the 2012 Quad City Caring Awards. The awards are presented each year by the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend to honor a select group of volunteers who have demonstrated their commitment to the betterment of our community.
This year, five volunteers will be honored. One of the awards will be given to a young volunteer under the age of 21.
“Nonprofits depend on volunteers,” said Susan Skora, President and CEO of the Community Foundation. “These generous people give the community something very valuable – their time and hard work. Recognizing them for this gift is one of the happiest events of the year.”
Nonprofits are encouraged to submit their nominations. A citizen committee of community leaders will select the winners. Each nonprofit that nominates an award recipient will receive a $1,000 grant from the Community Foundation in honor of the winner.
Quad City Caring Award winners will be recognized at the Community Foundation’s Annual Celebration on September 25, 2012. The event will be held at the Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf.
Nomination forms are available at the Community Foundation office, or on the website www.cfgrb.org. Completed forms must be submitted by Aug. 10 to the Community Foundation, 852 Middle Road, Suite 100, Bettendorf, IA.
To learn more, call 563-326-2840 or visit www.cfgrb.org.
Tags See All Tags