- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- 49.95$ Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6 cheap oem
- Discount - Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro
- Download Best Software ACT! 2005
- Download Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
|Nominations Open for 2013 Caring Awards|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Natalie Anderson|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 08:44|
BETTENDORF, Iowa – Nonprofit organizations in Scott and Rock Island counties are invited to nominate their top volunteers for the 2013 Quad City Caring Awards. The awards are presented each year by the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend to honor a select group of volunteers who have demonstrated their commitment to the betterment of our community.
This year, five volunteers will be honored. One of the awards will be given to a young volunteer under the age of 21.
“Nonprofits depend on volunteers,” said Susan Skora, President and CEO of the Community Foundation. “These generous people give the community something very valuable – their time and hard work. Recognizing them for this gift is one of the happiest events of the year.”
Nonprofits are encouraged to submit their nominations. A citizen committee of community leaders will select the winners. Each nonprofit that nominates an award recipient will receive a $1,000 grant from the Community Foundation in honor of the winner.
Quad City Caring Award winners will be recognized at the Community Foundation’s Annual Celebration on September 10, 2013. The event will be held at the Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf.
To learn more, call 563-326-2840 or visit www.cfgrb.org.
Tags See All Tags