- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Download VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
|Nominations Open for 2013 Caring Awards|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Natalie Anderson|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 08:44|
BETTENDORF, Iowa – Nonprofit organizations in Scott and Rock Island counties are invited to nominate their top volunteers for the 2013 Quad City Caring Awards. The awards are presented each year by the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend to honor a select group of volunteers who have demonstrated their commitment to the betterment of our community.
This year, five volunteers will be honored. One of the awards will be given to a young volunteer under the age of 21.
“Nonprofits depend on volunteers,” said Susan Skora, President and CEO of the Community Foundation. “These generous people give the community something very valuable – their time and hard work. Recognizing them for this gift is one of the happiest events of the year.”
Nonprofits are encouraged to submit their nominations. A citizen committee of community leaders will select the winners. Each nonprofit that nominates an award recipient will receive a $1,000 grant from the Community Foundation in honor of the winner.
Quad City Caring Award winners will be recognized at the Community Foundation’s Annual Celebration on September 10, 2013. The event will be held at the Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf.
To learn more, call 563-326-2840 or visit www.cfgrb.org.
Tags See All Tags