- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51 (en)
- Buy Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- 19.95$ Cultured Code Things MAC cheap oem
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Buy ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
|NONPROFIT ANNOUNCES PLANS, PARTNERSHIPS FOR 1ST ANNUAL 5K|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 13:59|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation, in partnership with Nelson Chiropractic, is excited to announce its first event, the “Nick Teddy 5K.” The event starts at 9:00 AM on Sat., September 15, 2012, and offers a fun day for hundreds of participants and their families.
More than 50 people have already registered to hit the pavement in memory of Nicholas Theodore Strub, 29, a native of Port Byron, Ill., a 2000 graduate of Riverdale High School, and a 2004 Alumnus of Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Nick fought a courageous battle against the rare cancer, Ewing’s Sarcoma, for more than 5-years.
All proceeds from the “Nick Teddy 5k” will benefit the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative. The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative works to award sarcoma research grants to expert investigators around the world. Proceeds from the Nick Teddy 5k will be used for Ewing’s Sarcoma research.
We appreciate your consideration in covering Nick’s story and our mission to make a difference in cancer research.
Race Director/Contact: Holly Larson
Tags See All Tags