- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC cheap oem
- Download Aurora Media Workshop
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
|NONPROFIT ANNOUNCES PLANS, PARTNERSHIPS FOR 1ST ANNUAL 5K|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 13:59|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation, in partnership with Nelson Chiropractic, is excited to announce its first event, the “Nick Teddy 5K.” The event starts at 9:00 AM on Sat., September 15, 2012, and offers a fun day for hundreds of participants and their families.
More than 50 people have already registered to hit the pavement in memory of Nicholas Theodore Strub, 29, a native of Port Byron, Ill., a 2000 graduate of Riverdale High School, and a 2004 Alumnus of Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Nick fought a courageous battle against the rare cancer, Ewing’s Sarcoma, for more than 5-years.
All proceeds from the “Nick Teddy 5k” will benefit the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative. The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative works to award sarcoma research grants to expert investigators around the world. Proceeds from the Nick Teddy 5k will be used for Ewing’s Sarcoma research.
We appreciate your consideration in covering Nick’s story and our mission to make a difference in cancer research.
Race Director/Contact: Holly Larson
Tags See All Tags