- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 8
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014
- Buy Cheap Access 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy OEM CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Discount - Steinberg Halion 3
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
|NONPROFIT ANNOUNCES PLANS, PARTNERSHIPS FOR 1ST ANNUAL 5K|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 13:59|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation, in partnership with Nelson Chiropractic, is excited to announce its first event, the “Nick Teddy 5K.” The event starts at 9:00 AM on Sat., September 15, 2012, and offers a fun day for hundreds of participants and their families.
More than 50 people have already registered to hit the pavement in memory of Nicholas Theodore Strub, 29, a native of Port Byron, Ill., a 2000 graduate of Riverdale High School, and a 2004 Alumnus of Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Nick fought a courageous battle against the rare cancer, Ewing’s Sarcoma, for more than 5-years.
All proceeds from the “Nick Teddy 5k” will benefit the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative. The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative works to award sarcoma research grants to expert investigators around the world. Proceeds from the Nick Teddy 5k will be used for Ewing’s Sarcoma research.
We appreciate your consideration in covering Nick’s story and our mission to make a difference in cancer research.
Race Director/Contact: Holly Larson
Tags See All Tags